- This bike trip mainly seeks to explore the towns and natural environments of the eastern slopes of the Peruvian Andes.
- 6 of the 8 life zones of the country will be explored by bike.
- Flexible route.
- Mode: Bikepacking
- Cultural immersion in Andean and Amazonian communities.
- Breath in the nature.
- Sociopolitical reflection. Geographic and climatological appreciation.
- Exploration of a route not yet corroded by the tourism industry.
- Lima. 3rd-4th week of January (Flexible)
- It is not necessary to be experienced.
- It is not necessary to use special equipment or expensive bicycles.
- It is necessary to have resilience, spirit of adventure and Wille zur Macht
- Everyone manages their own budget. (Tent & camp stove can be shared to diminish costs)