Hello, I am a New Zealander seeking a bikepacking companions for the following:
* OAXACA - September/ October 2023 (exact dates TBC)*
- Excursions in Etla (2 days)
- La Vuelta De Santiago Apoala + TCBR sur (10 days)
- Vuelta A Los Pueblos Mancomunados (all on bikepacking.com )
* GUATEMALA - 20 January - 21 February 2024
* COSTA RICA - 21 February - End of March 2024
- http://www.bt700.ca/costa-rica-bikepacking.html (longest route)
I am not very experienced at bikepacking and see it as way of travelling and experiencing culture, rather than the end within it self. For this reason, I might not be as fast as some others :) For the Guatemala trip, I am particularly keen to take time to climb some volcanoes, and in Costa Rica take some days to surf. If this sounds like your vibe too, I'd love to hear from you. I'm keen to do a mix of tenting and budget accom, prefer to spend my money on eating local food!
I am 28 years old, and work in Environmental Policy for Government. I am an environmentalist at heart, and I love the outdoors, meditation, yoga, reading, dancing, learning languages, and getting to know new people. I am vegetarian. I travel by bike as its low carbon and a great pace to really get to know a new country and culture.
There are some smaller trips I am doing around Mexico in August, get in touch if you're gonna be around then :)