I am a touring cyclist in NZ and will leave from AKL at the end of September.
As I can't take my bike with me, I am looking for a buyer for a really good German touring/trekking bike, including Ortlieb panniers, if needed (frontroller, backroller and the one for the handlebar). Some other stuff I will sell as a package with the bike, too (see at the end).
If you are interested or know someone who could be interested, these are some important details:
- brand: Fahrradmanufaktur
- two racks (both Tubus)
- 28" wheels
- Magura rim brakes
- 25 CrMo 4 steel frame (diamant), colour: silver
- Shimano Alfine 11 speed internal hub (the hub and the cord between the lever and the hub was replaced in May, so basically new)
- Shimano dynamo including a good visible front and back light
- Shimano crank
- Shimano pedals two in one (so that you can use cycling shoes): Shimano Pedal PD-A530
About the size: I'm 1.75 m tall and I think the size of the frame is 52 cm
As a package you will get also
- the USB-werk from Busch&Mueller (which you can use for charging devices while cycling),
- three spare spokes,
- some spare break pads,
- an air pump (for on the road),
- ABUS BORDO lock
- probably a spare tube (if I don't need it myself within the next months)
- probably a mirror for the handlebar
I might also sell my Therm-a-Rest sleeping mattress Trail Pro Regular and my helmet (Alpine Mythos)
The bike is appr. 3.5 years old and has some signs of usage (scratches), but is in good condition (as it is my past pal and I've been through a lot with "him"). Back at home my bike got a good maintenance check at least once a year and in NZ I treated it as good as possible.
The saddle is not part of the bike, as I will take it with me back home.
Get in touch if you have further questions or whether you want to come round to have a look for yourself.
I'm currently living in Wellington, but will be in or around Christchurch in July and August, before getting back to AKL in September.