Hi there. We have for sale...Two Merida 'speeder 100' touring bikes. We are looking to sell them in Bangkok as our amazing 6 month cycle tour of Asia is now complete! We bought them brand new in Bangkok and are now looking to give them to any cyclists looking for a bike that is reliable, robust, comfortable and still in a very good condition.
Some info on the bikes:
- X1 56" alloy frame (black, grey & yellow)
- X1 50" alloy frame (black, grey & yellow)
- for all specific information on the speeder 100, please click this link: http://www.merida-bikes.com/en_int/bikes/road-fitness/fitness/2015/speeder-100-2209.html
- the only specific change we made to the bike was the tyres, we changed them to 'Schwalbe Road Cruiser's' for extra protection against punctures and still have plenty of life in them.
- we have had the pleasure of riding these bikes through 5 South East Asian countries, totalling 6'400kms each
- the only work that would need doing on them is the break cables need replacing. Over time they have started to un-ravel due to changing of the break pads (North Loas will do that) :-).
- the smaller bike (50") does have a few scuffs from the paintwork but nothing major.
We will be in Bangkok from the 1st July 2015 (wed) to the 7th (tues) so anyone interested or any queries please feel free to contact us via WS or our email address. email@example.com
Gary & Rebecca